Saturday, October 4, 2008

Session II

For a week, I sent dirty little text messages to his phone. (really, really dirty) The trip to outer space had sent me into overdrive. Maybe it was a fluke I thought..had to be. I told myself it was the alcohol and the joint I smoked that altered my state of consciousness, played tricks on my brain and had me thinking that night was the best sex I’d had in a long, long time. Maybe I hadn’t experienced what I thought I did. I had to know. Sober sex can sometimes be well…sobering. We both liked it better when we were slightly intoxicated. Needless to say, I was anxious for the next episode.

Using my cell as a conveyer of all types of nastiness, I confessed all the other dirty little things I wanted him to do and left nothing out. I asked him to tell me what he wanted. He didn’t hold back either. He said he wanted to push my limits. "Can’t tell. Gotta surprise you," his message said.

Ooohh, what does that mean?

He asked how I felt about choking (not too hard), slapping and a little bondage.

I think I hit the freak lottery.

I felt high that whole week and couldn’t wait to see/experience him again. My insides pulsated for days like he had put those emergency room revival paddles on my vagina and shocked the shit out of her. She contracted all day long all on her own. I couldn’t even control it. It was like she had awakened from a deep slumber and had a mind of her own. She wanted a lot more.

Finally, he came...this time to my place. It had been raining all day long, still was lightly, when he arrived around 1am.

I answered the door in a pair of black and white pin striped boy shorts and a white button up shirt with the top four buttons undone exposing a black lace bra underneath. He smiled and said something about me being dressed for the occasion.

We went to the kitchen were I made us a few cocktails. We were getting warmed up. He stood over me staring down and nodding. Said something about tying me to the refrigerator.

Oooo, please do.

Instead though he said he brought a few party favors.

“Party favors?” I said stopping mid-swallow to make sure I heard correctly.

“Uh huh,” he said taking out a large, black plastic bag from his knapsack.

Oh shit.

“What’s in the bag?” I shrieked and wondered as it made a clunking sound on the kitchen table.

“You’ll find out. First, take the dishes out of the sink and clear off that counter,” he instructed.

Oh…

I did as I was told. When I finished he began taking the party favors out of the bag…a bag full of toys. Like 15 of them. All different types, shapes, colors, styles, models, functions, you fucking name it. He spread them all out all over the counter and instructed me to pick the ones I wanted.

So much to choose from.

I picked the silver bullet and a medium sized dildo. He had a smaller one and a larger one too and asked why didn’t I just go for the big one.

Wow. He was right so I did.

He told me to wash them in the sink. Of course I asked if they had ever been used and of course he said no but my nasty ass didn’t even care.

Next, he told me to go over to the couch and get started. He stood a few feet away, watching me play with myself as he smoked a cigarette and finished his drink.

He came over and went to work. And I do mean he worked on me like it was his job and he took a lot of pride in his craft. He knew when to go harder -even when I grabbed his hands and moaned for rest he grabbed my hand to give me something to hold on to and went in harder.

I am not a screamer but I was that night. It was such a good release. I knew I had some screams and moans trapped deep inside but I didn’t know it would feel so good to free them.

I had to roll off the couch to try and escape him. But he followed my ass and kept going. Finally, he gave me break. I was bent over the side of couch, head down, legs shaking, hair falling over my face, trying to catch my breath – I glanced at the clock and realized he had been working on me for nearly two hours.

“Do you want something to drink,” he asked me.

“Some water, please,” I said completely out of sorts.

“Some water?” he repeated. He seemed very pleased with himself.

I just nodded. Wait this is my house. He's offering me a drink in my own house. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?! Oh well. Shit, yes...please bring me some water.

With him I always seem to transform into a complete submissive. Far from my daytime persona. I loved it.

We never did make it to an actual bed that night and ended up taking it a little further on the stairs. I know he loves getting head which is good because it so happens to be my favorite thing.

Around 4:30am he called it quits.

“I’m not fucking with you. I know what you’re trying to do. You wanna cum 18 times like last time and I’m not fucking with you,” he joked.

Yeah, that was what I wanted. I wanted to see if it was a fluke. But that first time was someting special. It wiped us both out. It took me two days to recuperate.

Session two wasn’t anything like session one. But it left me wanting more. So much more. He is a nasty, nasty man and I apparently...I'm a nasty girl.


1 comment:

Gigi said...

Whew! I needed this.