Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Loft

You'd think I'd have this insatiable appetite of mine under control after a few sessions. But no... I may just be getting started.

Another week passed since the corset session. (That's what I'll call it) But I haven't been able to get it in like I've wanted. Our playtime usually falls on a work day which means no time for marathons. The abbreviated sessions are cool. But what I'm yearning for is for him to touch that second sacral chakra like he did the first time, which requires a much longer session. We've both been busier than usual lately. Now I got my texting habit under control which means I've eased up a little. I'm more patient. But it's still so hard.

He's very sometimey, admittedly. I don't think it's an issue of another woman. Maybe he's protecting his independence and his space. He doesn't want to feel pressured about anything. He knows I'm not known for doing flings so he may be wondering what might come next. Am I going to try and lock him down after a while?? I can sense of all his questions. I feel like he's testing me. But I've got no agenda. I'm just riding the wave...being free...being myself. We've known each other for so many years, why play games? Let's get to the next episode.

I had just gotten off work after an evening event and decided to hit him up and see what he was doing. He was working too. I told him I was headed over there. When I got there it was apparent he was pretty deep into what he was doing. But I waited patiently and helped him out. I really just wanted to see him. I could tell by the way he was looking at me and all around that he wanted to play right there. It probably didn't help that I was wearing lace trimmed thigh highs under my black dress which I made a point of showing him. But the maintenance crew kept coming in and out. About an hour and a half later, we finally finished up and he walked me to my car. It was near midnight. He seemed pretty tired and I knew he had a lot to do the next day so I didn't press.

"Where do you think you're going so fast?" he asked. "I wasn't ready for you to get away from me so soon."

He always looks so sexy to me, especially when he's talking shit. I love it and I always feel safe with him. He's always paying attention.

Since I had just come from an after work party for my job held in a new duplex loft right up the street, guess who still had the keys and security codes?

"Oh, well... follow me," I said. "Since you couldn't make it to the party, I might as well give you a private tour of the building."

I think he said something under his breath about a tour of the building not being what he wanted. But he knew there would be more to it than that.

It was so inappropriate I know...using my place of employment and access to entertain my little freaky desires but regular vanilla sex just doesn't do it for me all the time. Plus, I knew I wouldn't get caught. It would just be this one time. It's spontaneity that I love.

I entered the security code and walked him in. Once upstairs I had to disable the alarm. I didn't feel scared, afraid, or wrong on any level. I'm the smart, rebellious type, truly. And I like the same qualities in men. A conservative type of guy just wouldn't be able to hang. He'd probably start judging me and trying too hard to figure out what my behavior says about my character. It says that I enjoy sex and have an open mind.

Oh, but this one understands. He's carefree and has no concept of judgement.

I showed him around the building and answered his questions about the price, location and features. He liked it a lot. But we didn't have a lot of time for lollygagging. I went into the refrigerator which was still stocked and took out a bottle of white wine. I kicked off my heels and walked over to the staircase, raised my dress a tad and took a seat, handing him the bottle to drink.

"Where do you want me?" I asked.

"You seem to have already picked your spot," he said as I pulled him closer to me.

He untied the string around the inside of his sweatpants and lowered them slowly. My hands were still a little cold from being outside so I had to get to work without hands first. Soon they were warm and I did my thing that I love to do. He nodded in agreement and pushed my head down positioning me to his favorite spots. I love licking and sucking on his testicles and the way he holds my head when he likes where I'm at. (Sidebar: I always feel awkward like I have a dirty secret when women talk about how much they hate going down on their men. I absolutely love it.) He reached inside my dress and rubbed on my nipples before pulling both breasts out to caress.

I kept my mouth open so he could see his cum oozing onto my tongue. I licked the head of his penis and my lips over and over, like ice cream. I had gotten a little cum on the corner of my mouth and wiped it off with my finger to make sure I had every drop. Call me nasty if you want, but I love it as much as he does.
When he cums, he doesn't talk. He just shakes his head 'no more' when he's done. He can't speak but if he could that's what he'd say. Even after he cums I'll keep licking and sucking. But it gets a little sensitive. I have to give him a moment when he puts his hands up in defeat as if I've just arrested him.

This time he said I was disgusting. I thanked him for the compliment. But we had to go. Had to get out of there and get ready for the long day we had ahead.

But he owed me one.

No comments: