Monday, November 10, 2008

Wet Dreams

It seems I've slowed down somewhat. But not by choice. Shortly after The Loft episode, my lover and I had to have 'The Talk'. I initiated it I suppose after asking what the deal was with all the missed opportunities. He didn't seem to want me as much as I wanted him and well, if that was the case, I could always move on. But I didn't want to jump to conclusions. So I stopped texting and picked up the phone. In short, he told me that he wasn't trying to brush me off and I just needed to be patient. He called me a day or two later to make sure I understood where he was coming from.

"If we keep this up for let's say six months, are you going to have expectations of me?" he asked.

I knew what he was alluding to but didn't want to answer. I didn't want to agree to no strings attached sex because it wasn't all I wanted. But damn, it was good. For the moment, I was just enjoying the ride. That's all I could really say. He knows me well. He knows I have feelings for him and to some degree he has feelings for me. Enough to not want to hurt me in any way. But that's all complicated and boring to me.

So far, I've been able to keep my emotions under control. But my body is another story. Every morning, I want him. I'm often late to work because my dreams get the better of me and I can't get out of bed until I cum. It's a stronger need than I've ever had. He satisfies me in ways I can't adequately explain but I'll try. I'm the type of woman that needs to be handled. He forces me to be patient and I'm learning his ways. I wanted him to know mine too.

I was growing tired of his excuses that he had jerked off and was spent, or too tired to see me. One Sunday evening I texted him to let him know this was the last night he could jerk off. I told him he needed to stop wasting what was mine. That he should let it build up and feed it to me at the end of the week. To my surprise, he was obedient, or at least went along with my game. The fact that I could be as nasty as my heart desired with him was a thrill and something I'd never experienced before.

So on the evening of our next rendezvous, I was quite excited. But it had gotten so late. I had waited so long. I'd lost the urge to do some of the things I had in store. I had been brushing up on my Spanish and had a quite a few sexy little things I wanted to whisper in his ear:

Besa me.
Estoy muy mojada para ti.
Lo quiero porque es perfecto y delicioso.
Dimelo mas duro...
Pongalo in mi boca por favor.
Besa mi cuerpo con su lengua.
Ahora, soy es tu dominadora.


I'd have to save all that for another time. I can't even remember the things we did that night...accept for one brand new thrill. I was giving him head like I like to do. He was standing over me and he pulled my head back and then...he slowly spit in my mouth. Wow. He asked first if he could and I agreed. First it was just a little. Then I begged him to do it twice more. I liked it. One more time I said, and this time he really did it. His saliva splattered all over my face and I licked my lips, held it my mouth and went back down on him. He loves his head sloppy and wet. A black woman letting a man spit in her face? No way? Yes, way. It was dirty and the sexiest shit ever! I could have never in a million years imagined doing something like that but I loved it. I think I have what is called, an oral fetish. I love anything that has to do with the lips and tongue.

Still though, I only get these sessions sparingly. It drives me crazy. I'm hoping to hear from him right now even though he said to give him a few days. A few days feels like a month. *sigh*

No comments: